Friday, July 25, 2014

STUCK BETWEEN THE ROCKS IN A HARD PLACE

I LOVE FRACTALS

My Desktop Background

THE MATH WHICH CREATES FRACTALS, IS BEING USED TO MEASURE OTHER DIMENSIONS
The "Hadron Collider" is being used to prove Dimensions beyond the 4 we know of  http://www.stfc.ac.uk/646.aspx
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR AN EXPLANATION

    I had resigned myself to accept that not everything in life can be explained logically based on our limited human understanding. Therefore, some things for me, have to be taken at face value “it is what it is” undetermined at this time; (although frustrating at times). )~8 This kind of secret is oft hard to bear. I am thankful that I have a family who except me for who I am.
    At the risk of being dubbed “some kind of nut”, I am going to share the following paragraphs:
    As long as I can remember, I have had to deal with unexplainable experiences in my life. Some of my experiences have been observed in a controlled environment for the purpose of scientific research; those events were verified as being “non-fraudulent events,” which have been documented in videos & photographs, (UC Berkeley research). However, in order to maintain one’s peace & sanity, a person has to say enough poking & prodding already!
    There were a couple unusual major events in my life which were publicly observed, also photographed, video taped, & reported in the news papers; this resulted in my having to contend with a flood of religious fanatics, gawker-stalkers, & mockers, (this forced me to go into hiding for awhile). Thank goodness people have a fairly short attention span!
    It is very important to me that I maintain balance in my life; this is true even in regard to my approach when researching my unexplained experiences. Therefore, I remain open minded in researching such matters; looking at both sides of the coin (science & spiritual). Most likely in my lifetime, I will not find reasonable, fact based explanations for this dilemma. However, I can hope to find the answers I seek. Therefore, I will continue to research this issue. NEW PROOF OF UNSEEN DIMENSIONS just may be the beginning of explaining the "Unexplainable!"

No comments:

Post a Comment